Coordinate Taxes. These incorporate Income charge, Wealth duty and Interest Tax. The hugest of direct assessments is wage charge. Pay Tax, The demand of salary expense is represented by the Income-Tax Act, 1961. This is a tremendously complex enactment running into more than 300 Sections with a few subsections. The Act experiences changes each year with increments and cancellations brought out through a Finance Act go by the Parliament. Clients are advised on a wide range of tax related matters, including but not limited to Direct and Indirect tax, Customs, Excise, Foreign Trade Policy etc. as the tax practice serves as an ideal complement to the other practice areas, dovetailing with those to provide a seamless service experience to our clients. Tax Compliance: Preparation of tax returns:
1) Representation services before the Revenue authorities including transfer pricing authorities.
2) Assistance in appeal proceedings and tax litigation support.
3) Advising on withholding taxes.
4) Review of tax status and evaluation of tax exposure.
5) Representation before tribunal, settlement commission and courts including High Courts of India. India has a very integrated personnel and corporate tax system. We closely follow all legislative changes and court decisions to provide cost effective advice and assistance to our clients. Our team routinely renders litigation services to clients. We assist and represent clients in both adjudication as well as appellate proceedings. Our integrated approach, wealth of experience, high-level partner involvement, in-depth knowledge, and comprehensive service offering has made us one of the most sought after firm for tax in India.